Radish sprouts are rich in both Vitamins and Minerals which include:
- Vitamins A, C
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6
- Oxidase β-Carotene
Radish Sprouts are enriched with Vitamin B. According to published reports, B vitamins are necessary in order for us to
- Support and increase the rate of metabolism.
- Maintain healthy skin and muscle tone.
- Enhance immune and nervous system function.
- Promote cell growth and division-including that of the red blood cells that help Prevent anemia.
- Reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer.
Due to the strong flavor and spicy nature, radish sprouts are usually used as the substitution for cilantro, horseradish, green onion, or leek in salads, sandwiches, soups and steamed dishes.